Last Updated: __6/20/2020
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- Information we share.
- How do we store your data?
- How long do we keep your data?
- Where we send your data?
- How do we protect personal information?
- Children’s Privacy.
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites.
- Data Breaches
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
DAAS collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Email address)
- Information you provide us to be used in the SAAS App (supplements, types of workouts, times and workout outputs, diagnostic lab results, etc.)
- Usage information associated with cookies, web beacons, and similar technology tools
Contact and Personal Information
You will need to provide contact information (such as your name, address, telephone number and email address) on this web site. Providing this information is necessary to create an account. You may browse the web site without providing this information, but failure to provide the information will prevent you from creating an account and using the SAAS App. We will not ask you for any credit card number, social security number, driver’s license number or other financial account number on the website. Here are some of the ways you may provide the information and the types of information you may submit. We also tell you how we may use the information.
If you email us through the “Contact Us” page on this site, we ask you for information such as your name and email address so we can respond to your questions and comments. You may choose to provide additional information as well. You should not provide any credit card number, social security number or other financial account number when using the contact us screen.
Send Content to a Friend
You can send invite friends to view our website. To do so, we ask you to provide your name and your friend’s email address. We use this information to send the content to your friend.
We require you to provide an email address for access and use of the SAAS App. If you wish to maintain maximum privacy, it is suggested to use a throwaway email address created solely for use on this site and not a personal one.
Usage of SAAS App
During the use of the SAAS App, you may choose to provide data such as: Workout types, workout durations, times or other outputs of workouts, supplements/medications taken, bio-metric information, diagnostic lab results, diet, etc.
We collect certain aggregate and non-personal information when you visit this web site. Aggregate and non-personal information does not relate to a single identifiable visitor. It tells us such things as how many users visited our site and the pages accessed. By collecting this information, we learn how to best tailor our web site to our visitors. We collect this information either through “cookie” technology or with “web beacons,” as explained in the cookies section.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide DAAS with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online for an account
- Voluntarily complete a form or send us email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Enter information through the SAAS App
How will we use your data?
DAAS collects your data so that we can:
- Process your payments
- Email you updates for our services and other administrative matters
- Email you with information on products and services we think you may be interested in.
- Email you with information regarding fitness or bodybuilding topics
- Perform calculations with our calculators
- Provide the functionality of the SAAS App
- Deliver targeted advertising to you.
- Request Feedback.
- To protect our Services.
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business, legal or policy reasons
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm.
- To manage user accounts.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users.
- For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information. We will not use identifiable personal information as we do not collect any beyond your email address if using a personal one which can be tied to you. We suggest using a throwaway account created solely for use on this site to maintain maximum privacy.
Information We Share
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Services, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Services over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes. We have contracts in place with our data processors. This means that they cannot do anything with your personal information unless we have instructed them to do it. They will not share your personal information with any organization apart from us. They will hold it securely and retain it for the period we instruct.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
Among the data that we do plan to share from fitdatamax.com with service providers for processing, includes the following third parties.
How do we store your data?
DAAS securely stores your data in our services located in the United States of America. . We may from time to time create temporary copies of this data when performing calculations, but this data is not stored longer than required to perform the calculation. DAAS does not store any financial account information.
If you are accessing our Services from outside United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and by those third parties with whom we may share your personal information, in United States, and other countries.
How long will we keep your data?
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against unauthorized disclosure, use, alteration or destruction of the personal information you provide on this web site.
This web site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen on the site. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of thirteen on the site, we will delete the information from our records.
DAAS would like to send you information about new services and share with other companies that we believe have products and services that interest your
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop DAAS from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other persons
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please login to your account and indicate via the checkboxes that you no longer wish to receive the data. .
What are your data protection rights?
DAAS would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request DAAS for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that DAAS correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request DAAS to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that DAAS erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that DAAS restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to DAAS’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that DAAS transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
EU Specific Rights
In some regions (like the European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can log into your account settings and update your user account.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Services, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Services. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Services, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
Contacting Us on Privacy Information
If you have a question on any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com or any of the contact’s shown in the Contact Us section below.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information , visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Targeting advertising to your and improving our own marketing campaigns
- Providing some functions with our applications
- Performing calculations watthour calculator
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – DAAS uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – DAAS uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. DAAS sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
Certain pages on our site contain “web beacons” (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags and clear GIFs). These web beacons allow third parties to obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears, the URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page containing the beacon was viewed, the type of browser used to view the page, and the information in cookies set by the third party. We use log files to store the data that is collected through web beacons. DAAS may also use third party web beacons to help manage online advertising. These web beacons would be provided by our ad management partners and Google Analytics. These files enable Google Analytics to recognize a unique cookie on your web browser, which in turn enables us to learn which advertisements bring users to our web site. The cookie on your web browser was placed by DAAS, or by another advertiser who works with Google Analytics. With both cookies and web beacon technology, the information that we collect and share is anonymous and not personally identifiable. It does not contain your name, address, telephone number, or email address.
Cookies and Tracking
Online Behavioral Advertising by DAAS and Others
If you would like to opt out of this program, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page located at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
“Do Not Track” Signals
Privacy policies of other websites
A privacy breach occurs when there is unauthorized access to or collection, use, disclosure or disposal of personal information. You will be notified about data breaches when DAAS LLC believes you are likely to be at risk or serious harm. For example, a data breach may be likely to result in serious financial harm or harm to your mental or physical well-being. In the event that DAAS LLC becomes aware of a security breach which has resulted or may result in unauthorized access, use or disclosure of personal information DAAS LLC will promptly investigate the matter and notify the applicable Supervisory Authority not later than 72 hours after having become aware of it, unless the personal data breach is unlikely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
How To Opt-Out of receiving Emails From DAAS
If you no longer wish to receive email news, announcements, requests for donations or similar email communications please log into your account and indicate you no longer wish to receive, the communications. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and write, “unsubscribe” in the subject line.
How to contact us
our email: email@example.com
Please note, we have 1 month to respond to you.